Today was our first step in getting a little bit closer to Brian in Japan! Austin, Hunter and I said goodbye to our home in Arizona and headed up to Washington. We are going to stay up there until we have our baby girl, then as soon as she is old enough, we are headed over to Japan to finally join Brian!
I must say though, I am not so sure we were ready for the weather we were presented with upon arrival in Washington!! Yesterday we spent a fun day out in the sun in AZ with our friends, swimming, running around in the grass...and today we are freezing surrounded by snow!! Although I absolutely love snow, I just wasn't expecting it in March!!

Our last day in Arizona...having a blast in the warm sunshine with our friends!

Why did we leave this weather again?!! :)
Here's Austin being a brave boy and going down the water slide in the pool just like his friends Lauren & Kaelyn! He loved it!

We miss you warm sunshine!!
Austin on the airplane looking out the window!
This was the first time he had his very own seat, and it made flying so much better (there's not so much room on my lap for him to sit anymore!) He loved having his own seat and was such the perfect traveler! Austin & Hunter both did so good on the flight, I was very proud!
Ummm...you think I was prepared for this weather?!!! Talk about freezing!!
Hanging out with Pop-Pop in the snow! Austin's trying to figure out what all this white stuff is!! He hasn't seen snow since he was in Washington for Christmas when he was 7 months old!
Hunter begging to come back inside!!
He actually has loved playing in the snow...he wants to go outside all day long!!
All bundled up with Pop-Pop and Grandma in the cold Washington weather!
Good thing we brought our warm fuzzy hat!!
It's all worth it though to see Austin having so much fun with his cousins again!! Here's Tyler & Quin reading to their little cousin :) It was so good to see them again!
We are really going to miss our home, family and friends in Arizona, but are excited that we are one step closer to being with Brian again! Thank you so much to my amazing in-laws Jane and Tom for helping us get to the airport with all our stuff!! We couldn't have done it without you!! We miss you already!
2 comments:
:-(
We miss you already and the girls keep asking for Austin!!
I can't believe the drastic change in weather;-)
Glad everything went well. Looks like the seatbelt worked well....
miss you
xoxo
I can't believe you wore flip flops...too funny! I'm glad you are one step closer to brian, but more importantly one step closer to your precious little girl! I can't wait to see her! Make sure you post asap:)
Post a Comment