Austin's new favorite activity is brushing his teeth! I can't believe what a big boy he is now! He has his own step stool here at Grandma and Pop-Pop's house which we keep in the laundry room, and whenever he is ready to brush his teeth (which is lots of different times throughout the day!) he will run and get it and carry it to the bathroom all by himself and yell at me to come and get his toothbrush and paste!! The cutest part is watching him "spit" into the sink! It is so funny, nothing comes out, but he makes this funny sputtering/whispering sound leaning over into the sink and then he laughs so hard, thinking it is the greatest thing he can do!! He hates when I turn the water off, I swear he could stand there for hours brushing his teeth!
Austin brushing his teeth! If you look closely you can see toothpaste all over his mouth and shirt! We are still working on keeping it inside his mouth!!
Rinsing off his toothbrush in the water and having so much fun brushing his teeth!
So cute standing there like a big boy brushing his teeth and Hunter sneaking a peak to see what all the fuss is about!
4 comments:
He looks so happy!!! Most kids throw fits about the whole brushing teeth thing :)
He is too cute...
I wish I knew, we had step stools in Issaquah too
Call Elizabeth!!
You guys would have fun.
Wish I was there.
Miss you
He's so cute!!
Yes, we are supposed to get lots (about a foot) of snow (hopefully). It still hasn't hit here yet, but it's supposed to. It's really bad in Denver right now. I told bill we need to build a snowman for her, but he thinks I'm crazy:)
Post a Comment