Austin and I took a road trip this past weekend to visit our great friends, Nicole and Josh, and their beautiful kids, Grace and Emmit (and let's not forget their doggy Tugboat!!) (Nicole and I met when we were 8 years old, and have grown up together like sisters!) We had such a great time with them, Austin and Grace had a blast playing together, and I couldn't have been happier to see Nicole and Josh again ;) I got to meet their adorable 3 month old son Emmit for the first time, and he was such a good baby, I just couldn't get enough! Thank you guys so much for such a wonderful weekend, we miss you already!
Austin and Grace getting hydrated for a trip to the park!! They were so excited they had matching water bottles!
Austin and Grace caught in a moment...Grace is showing Austin the horses by the park!

Enjoying a yummy dinner and sharing some great laughs!
Nothing like sword fighting with forks at dinner!!
Celebrating a well fought fork fight!
Austin and Grace showing off their bath mohawks! (We will definitely be bringing out these photos when the kids are in high school!)
Hey Grace, do you think my hair looks good like this?!
One amazing Mommy!! Nicole with her beautiful baby boy Emmit!
Grace and her little brother Emmit sharing a hug!
Having fun! These two played non-stop!
Gotta love these two!! Grace in her princess dress, trying to squeeze a whoopy cushion, and Austin just laughing it up, loving every minute of it!
3 comments:
I love the tub pics! And I'm pretty sure the only reason parents take those type of pictures is to blackmail their kids when they are teenagers :)
He sure is getting to meet all kinds of new friends :)
Sandy it was great to see you and Austin. We had a blast and can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment