Yesterday we took the kids to the pool at my parent's community center for a little swim! Austin had so much fun playing with his cousin's Tyler and Quin, especially when they squirted him with water from their water noodles!! I have to admit though, the pool was way colder than what we are used to at our friend's house in Arizona...it sure took me a while to get in!! (it was even indoors, but that didn't seem to help at all)!! But it sure felt good to let my ever growing belly float in the water...hopefully I didn't scare anybody at the sight though!!
Austin and me, with Aunt Kirsten, Tyler & Quin (trying to get all the kids to smile at the same time seemed near impossible!)
The cousins goofing around at the pool!
Quin, Me, Austin and Tyler!
Quin showing Austin how to jump into the pool!
Getting a lift from mom!!
2 comments:
Hi Sandy! You look AMAZING. I am so happy for you, you are having another baby soon ;-)
So small world, but my mom just moved to Trilogy in Redmond... Kelsey thought that was where your parents house is?
I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to get Luke and Ausin together to play! Maybe we could meet at Bellevue Square?
425-444-4088! Call me ;-)
-Elizabeth
I can bet money, it wasn't 91 degrees.
Come home!!
Post a Comment