Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Austin will be sporting his green today...will you?!!
Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Austin got this outfit from his Grandma Jane and it's just the cutest thing!  We have been stretching it out to wear it as long as possible ;)

Make sure you have your green on today!!

5 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Are you going to wear your green maternity shirt I saw you in 4 of the last 5 days before you left;-)

Sandy said...

haha! of course I am :) dont' want to get pinched now do I? don't knock the green tee...it's super comf ;)

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill and Paige said...

Sandy,
Don't let kelsey make fun of you! Wear that shirt proudly:) I rotated about 5 shirts for 9 months! I was glad to get rid of those:)

I love austin's outfit:) It's so cuet! I can't believe how big he's getting. He looks like a little man:)

Bill and Paige said...

Is that the green shirt in the "bump watch"? :)