I am so proud of our little boy!! Today he went "poo-poo" in the big boy potty for the very first time!! Not on a training potty seat, and not using anything but our big toilet!! (I think I am going to have to go out and get a kid cushion seat to set on the toilet though so he doesn't fall in...I wasn't so prepared for this event!)
This is such an exciting day, (lol, who would have ever thought things like this could be so exciting)!! I heard Austin sort of grunting a little bit, so I asked him if he wanted to go in the big potty and he nodded yes and ran into the bathroom (he beat me in there!) and I took off his diaper and lifted him up to sit on the toilet and he just pushed and went!! (Sorry Austin, I know this story is going to embarrass you one day, but today even you were so proud!!)
We have been letting him try to go potty in the toilet just for fun for a few weeks now, so he can start getting used to it, but he never actually has, so this was very exciting!! Austin got so excited too, he started smiling and clapping and got down off the seat to look at his accomplishment and then off course flushed the toilet all by himself and waved bye-bye to the poo-poo's!! It was very cute ;) He then proceeded to flush the toilet 2 or 3 more times just for fun!! What a big boy!! Now let's see if he keeps this up!!
4 comments:
OMG Sandy!!! He is such a big boy!!!!!! I am so happy for him (and you!)! Yeah! When I am healthy again we'll have to celebrate!!! Give him a kiss for us!
LOL!!! He's going to kill you when he's older:)
WOW!!! keep it up A:-)
Holy cow...Usually #2 is the last accomplishment :)
Post a Comment