Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day Fun!

Hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day!!  We had a fun day filled with lots of little laughs as I watched and listened to my two nephews discover all sorts of tricks the St. Patrick's Day "Leprechauns" pulled on them!  We got to pick Quin up from Pre-School today, and he immediately pinched grandma for not wearing her green!  Luckily Austin and I were spared the pinching as we were sporting our green!  We secretly tinted the milk carton with green food dye, so when the boys went to pour their milk for dinner, they were shocked to see green milk!  Kirsten had a great idea and put food coloring in their toilet bowl so the water was green as well!!  They sure got a kick out of that, thinking the "Leprechaun's" snuck into the house to play all sorts of tricks on them ;)  It was pretty cute!  The boys all helped in decorating a St. Patty's Day cake for dessert, and Austin had fun stealing all the green M&M's!!

Austin and I all dressed for St. Patrick's Day!

Picking up Quin from Pre-School!  Austin held Quin's hand all the way from the classroom to the car, it was so cute ;)  (He really wanted Quin's green balloon too, here he is admiring the four leaf clover Quin painted in school!)

Austin trying to figure out why Quin is drinking green milk!!  Those sneaky Leprechaun's!

Tyler and Quin showing off their cake decorating skills!

Austin hanging out with Aunt Kirsten and Cousin Tyler!

Austin with his Aunt Kirsten and Cousins Tyler & Quin after a delicious St. Patty's Day dinner together!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I've been meaning to comment - BEAUTIFUL family.

And Sandy you look gorgeous. I can only hope to look half as good as you when I'm 33 some weeks.

PS - I wish I had your hair.

Kirsten said...

Forget doing my own blog, I'm just going to watch yours!

cari said...

Great pictures Sandy...we will send some sunshine your way!! We miss you guys...hope Brian is doing well!! Is there a way to follow his team??

Anonymous said...

Sandy, glad things are settling down as you wait for your baby girl to arrive. Kelsey will keep us posted. Say hello to Brian and your mom for me.