Today I had my 36 week ultrasound and it went so well!! This was my last ultrasound before her arrival, basically to check that the cysts in her brain had gone away and to make sure she is still growing (sometimes babies with a 2 vessel umbilical cord have problems growing the last trimester). We got great news, the cysts are gone and she is definitely putting on enough weight!! She is around 6lbs 110z right now!! We couldn't be happier to hear that!! We sure are blessed to know that everything looks healthy! She even cooperated for us this time and showed us her beautiful little face for just long enough to get some pictures ;) She kept playing peek-a-boo though and covered her face with her arm most of the time, but at least we got a few pictures!! It was amazing watching her on the ultrasound screen, she has these chubby little cheeks and she kept opening and closing her mouth, even sticking her tongue out at me at one point! It's just amazing being able to see her like that, and gives you the best feeling, knowing that you have such a miracle inside you! We can't wait to meet her!!

Baby Girl Falky at 36 weeks!
Look at those lips and cheeks!!

She was starting to stick out her tongue in this picture!!
(That's her arm up by her face!)

Look at that forearm!! Showing off her muscles already...I love it!!!
8 comments:
I am sooooooo excited!! YEAH! She's soo beautiful and chubby! Look at those lips! ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet her! Such a relief!!!!!
OMG, what great pics;-)
I'm so sad I don't get to meet her till she is a big girl:-(
I can't believe how fast time goes, little E is already 5 weeks and your baby will be here and all grown up in no time:-(
Enjoy the sleep you are getting now, even though it is little
Those pics are awesome! I love her chubby cheeks.
I can't believe she's almost here. I can't wait to meet her. She's going to be walking by the time that is though:(
BTW...you look way too cute to be 36 weeks pregnant!
Such good news Sandy!!! The pictures are so cool!! I agree with Paige...you look amazing!! Wish you were having her down here :(...
She's so beautiful! I'm so glad everything is going well!
Wow! What amazing pics. Can't wait to meet her :>)
This is great news. It's almost time for her arrival.
Post a Comment