Friday, September 18, 2009

Hangin at Brooke's Crib...

Austin just discovered his new favorite hangout the other day...and it just so happens to be Brooke's crib! I had Brooke in her crib, Austin was playing with his cars on the floor, and the next thing I know, I hear giggling coming from the crib...I look in there and who do I find?! Austin! He climbed in and was laying there making her laugh! It was quite possibly the cutest little moment. Now that he learned how to climb in though, he is always wanting to jump in there!! While Brooke loves having her brother keep her company, I am going to have to find a way to keep him out of there so she will take her naps!!! The funny part is, he can't figure out how to climb back out and yells for me to come get him...is this the same kid who was bailing out his crib a while back and needed the crib tent to keep him in?!!

Austin's new hangout...Brooke is laying in there somewhere!

Handing Brooke a toy to play with...Brooke is thinking this is way more fun than nap time!

Making each other laugh!

Hi mom!

Brookie is lucky to have such a wonderful big brother :) They sure have so much fun together all ready!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

oh my gosh, precious!! I wonder if they will ever NOT get along!

kkp1220 said...

;-). Do u ever have a bad day;-)