These two are just so cute together, I can't get enough of them! I swear I don't even pose them this way, Austin just loves to sit next to his little sis, and he loves giving her hugs! I couldn't pick just one picture, they all melt my heart...
I got you sis!
Brooke just can't get enough of her big brother!
(I love how she is gripping onto his hand!)
Brooke getting her big brother!
I just love these two ;)
6 comments:
omg dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute is that??? OH I CAN'T WAIT to squeeze them!
love that last picture of the two of them in the crib;-)
So cute...I bet if you photoshopped yours and brians faces when you were babies...it would look the same...you definitely have one of each of you!!
I love how Brooke holds Austin's hand. Adorable! Austin is great with her! xoxo :)
love the last pic of the two of them! I can't wait to see them...coming to AZ in Nov...you guys better be there.
When are you coming home, Sandy? Kids are getting so big--and so cute.
Post a Comment