Brian's team has just come up with a new marketing idea, and Austin couldn't love it more! The team is owned by Soft Bank Mobile and goes by "SBM," which just so happens to be the initials of the team's setup-men and closer; aka: Settsu (the 7th inning guy), Brian (the 8th inning guy), and Mahara (the closer), thus creating SBM! They just made a bunch of t-shirts and memorabilia with the SBM crew to sell in the team store and they even special made a shirt just for Austin in his size so he could have one too! How funny is the caricature of Brian!! They even added on facial scruff...I think they got it pretty good!
Austin's new prized possession, he is never going to want to take off his "daddy's" shirt!
I am going to have to pry this off of him!!
Who needs a bobble head when you can be on a beach towel?! This just cracks me up!
We'll be taking orders for anyone who's on the SBM bandwagon...
5 comments:
Oh the Japan merchandise!!! I love the cartoon, it looks great. Too bad they didn't make a onesie for Brooke . . .
I'm sure my boys will want one! That's so cute. I bet someone could cut a t-shirt and make a onesie out of it? (Maybe Hayley's mom!)
So funny!!! It was good to see Brian at Kelsey's the other day...weird that it was just him :(...He was telling us the towel story!!! Austin looks so stinkin proud!!!
LOL...too cute. Too bad they didn't make a few of those shirts for you so you could wash them;-)
Too funny! Looks just like Brian. xoxo :)
Post a Comment