Once again, Austin has come up with a pretty imaginative way to play with his cars. This time, he figured out how to take his cars "off roading." I don't know how he came up with this idea, but he took the animal crackers that I had given him for a snack and crushed them up into tons of little pieces and scattered them all over his road mat, creating "dirt & rocks" he says, for all of his cars to 4x4 through!! At first all I saw was a huge mess, but then I just had to laugh and give him props, because that is pretty darn creative! I have to keep my eye on him now though, because every time I give animal crackers he goes and makes "dirt" for his cars!!!
If you look close, you can see the animal cracker terrain on the mat and the empty snack bowl by his foot!
Austin taking his cars off roading...and this was after I had picked up most of the mess!!
1 comments:
It's too bad they don't sell animal crackers where we live! lol xoxo :)
Post a Comment