The other night we were watching Brian's away game on TV and after it was over the program switched to a Yoga Show. Austin was fascinated by the lady that was teaching the moves, he sat there watching her and then started mimicking her moves in front of the tv!! It was so funny, he was trying his hardest to get into the same positions as her, but had a hard time, so he would just come up with his own!
She was laying down on her mat, so Austin did the same thing!
Practicing his yoga moves!
The funniest part was the lady on tv started making this face, she would stick out her tongue and cross her eyes and shake her hands back and forth, (I don't do yoga, but I think she was letting out her bad energy or something...Kirsten maybe you know what she was doing!!), but Austin thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen, he would make the same face and laugh so hard, I wish I would have caught it on film! Anyways, just another night hanging out in our apartment in Japan ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment