Saturday, August 15, 2009

We've got a roller!

Our little Brookie started rolling over!! She has been trying for quite some time now, but she finally got it down yesterday!! She is now mobile...rolling over into the media unit...the coffee table...I swear I can't put her down without her rolling over into something!! Changing her diapers is a whole new work of art now, no longer does she just want to sit still...oh, no, now she wants to roll!! At first she started rolling over on her play mat, but we learned she is just too big for it, as you can see here...

Brooke rolled her self over into a play mat burrito!!!

Here are some "action" photos of her rolling over...I had way to much fun with the continuous photo shot mode on my camera!!

Getting ready to show off her new skill...

...going for it...

...on her way...

...almost there...

...so close...

...she did it!...

...YAY!...

Whew! That was hard work!!

Going...

Going...

Going...

Gone!

Our little roller!

It was funny watching Austin help me cheer her on the first few times she rolled over...we were chanting over and over: "Brookie, Brookie, Brookie!" and clapping and jumping, Austin just loved it!! Brooke thought we were pretty hysterical too! She probably couldn't figure out why we were so excited!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

What a cutie! Thank you for the play by play as it makes us feel more like we are there watching her achieve such a big step in her life. We miss you guys!!! xoxo :)

Kirsten said...

So adorable! I can just imagine you guys cheering her on! We miss all of you!

kkp1220 said...

Yeah!!!! I'm already getting ready to buy another exersaucer at my house for when we get home!!