Austin has been obsessed with doing everything like his Dadda lately! If I can't get him to do something, like get dressed because he wants to play instead, all I have to do is say "but don't you want to wear this shirt? It's just like Dadda's!" and he will stop whatever it is he is doing and run and put that shirt on and scream Dadda! Dadda! with a big grin on his face !! If he thinks something is his Dadda's, he wants it!!
We haven't been able to get Austin to wear his hats for a while now, he's just not into them at the moment, but when Brian gave him his hat from the All Star game, Austin wouldn't take it off for days!!!
I don't think your feet are quite that big yet Austin!! He loves to put his Dad's shoes on!
Walking in those big boats isn't that easy!!!
Cheering on his Dadda at the game...He loved the shirt he was wearing that night because it looked so much like the ones Brian wears, he kept pointing to it saying "Dadda's Dadda's!!" And I swear Austin has the exact same hair Brian had as a child...same cowlic in the front and all!
A random picture of Brian that hangs in the hallways at the Yahoo Dome, the stadium Brian plays at...every time we walk past it Austin goes crazy screaming "Dadda, Dadda!!" and all the Japanese fans stare at us and start clapping, it is hysterical!!
2 comments:
I am so sad...That picture of Austin in his hat makes him look so old:-( He is going to be a little man before I see him again
Kelsey
Kids are growing so quickly. We won't recognize them when we see you in AZ.
Post a Comment