It is so much fun watching Austin and Brooke interact with each other...Brooke is fascinated with Austin's every move, her head just follows him every where he goes, and Austin is so nice to his little sis, he takes such good care of her already!
Austin was so proud he "gave" Brooke all of her toys...you will notice them piled all over her!! I say "gave," because he gently threw each one at her, like she was supposed to be able to catch them! She just sat there as toy after toy were being tossed on her with this look on her face like "don't you know I can't catch yet?!" It was pretty funny!
I turned around to find Austin laying next to Brooke like this, it was the cutest! When he noticed I was watching them, he said "No Momma!!" and made me turn around, yet he stayed there and continued talking to her, so sweet! I snuck back for a picture ;)
Austin trying to lay on Brooke's mat with her!
One of Austin's favorite things to do is help Brooke with her tummy time!!
He yells "Go Booke!" (the "r" isn't pronounced!), it's adorable!
Brother and Sister hanging out ;) One day, I am sure Brooke will get tired of watching Austin play with his cars and make him come play dress up with her or something ;) But for now, she just loves watching whatever it is he is doing ;)
1 comments:
Hey we have those pj's!!
Post a Comment