Monday, June 29, 2009

We made it!

It was the longest trip we have sure ever taken, but we made it and it was so, so wonderful seeing Brian again!!  I think he may have been a little shocked at the mass amount of luggage we brought with us...I only wish I had a picture...it was so ridiculous how much I packed!!  Will post more about the trip and some cute pics later...just wanted you all to know we made it safe and are here!!  We are all a little delirious so it's off to bed, will post after lots of rest ;)

6 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

glad you made it safely! I bet Brian was so glad to see you guys. Can't wait to hear about your new adventures:)

Lindsey said...

miss you already!!!

Kirsten said...

Yaaaa! So glad you made it! Can't wait to hear all about the trip. I need to teach pop-pop how to check your blog, he's been thinking about you guys all day! He built the boys sling-shots this morning! Miss you! Have fun!!

cari said...

:)..can't wait to see pictures too :)...I am sure Brian is so glad to have you there!!!

Brooke said...

Wow. Can't believe you traveled to Japan with two kiddos under the age of 3. You're pretty darn amazing. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're there. Love to you all.