Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today's the Day!!

We are so excited to go see our Daddy!!!  

Brooke can't wait for her first flight!

We can't wait to see you Dad!!

We are on our way to the airport for our big trip to Japan to be with Daddy again!! Wish us luck (we are going to need it on that long flight!!!)

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

I have no idea why I am so upset that you are going:-( I don't even see you or live near you, but it makes me sad. Season is almost half way over!!

bobarah said...

What a big first flight for Brooke, only two months old and an international traveler already! Hope the flight goes well and be sure to let me know if you guys need anything or have any questions!! Welcome to Japan!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great flight! Maybe we will get to see you at some point while we are all in Japan! Call if you need anything or just to say HI! 802-070-6135 Japan # Have a great time in Japan!!

Bill and Paige said...

Have a safe flight...hope the kids are good:)