It's very rare that Austin gets so tired he just crashes out, he is usually the kid that just keeps going and going until I make him go to bed!! The other night Austin, Brooke and I were all just hanging out, when all of a sudden I looked over at Austin and found him like this:
He didn't even make it close to his regular bedtime!! The poor little guy was just tuckered out from a long day of playing!! And just look at that hair, talk about a serious case of bed head!!
He didn't even wake up when I changed his diaper, put on his jammies, or put him in his crib!! I even took advantage of this zombie like state he was in and clipped his finger nails...believe me, it's a nightmare trying to cut them when he is awake!!! I can't believe he didn't wake up!!
2 comments:
wish my kids would do that!!!
Wow Sandy that is awesome! I wish my little guys would do that. I always tell Marie how I see similarities between Austin and Cole. I sure wish Cole would share this similarity. Your kids are adorable by the way. Congrats on your new little one. I do love her hats and headbands. :)
Post a Comment