Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Bri!!
We love you so much and wish we were with you to give you a big Father's Day hug!!  We can't wait to see you in Japan, only a week to go, we are so excited!!!  Thank you for being such a great Husband & Dad, we sure love and miss you!

We love you Daddy!!  Happy Father's Day!!

Brooke can't wait to see her Daddy again and show him how big she has gotten since he last held her at one week old!!

Austin talking to his Daddy on the computer!!!  It is so cute watching Brian make Austin laugh!  I don't know what we would have done without Skype!! (Except now Austin thinks his Dad "lives" in a computer!!)

And a very Happy Father's Day to Pop-Pop and Grandpa Tom!!!  We hope you guys have a great day and thank you for being the best Grandpas and Dads!!  We love you guys!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Such a great post;-) Brings tears to my eyes... I am so excited for you to be able to go to Japan!!
Love the picture of Austin and the computer

Bill and Paige said...

I can't believe it's already time to go to Japan!! I'm so excited for you. You're going to have so much fun and I know you can't wait to see Brian.

Love the pic of Austin and Brian (on the computer)! I bet everytime he sees a computer he says daddy!!

cari said...

Love the black and white!!! Have a safe trip to Japan!!! So glad you will all be together!!!