Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Japan Update...

...yes, we are still alive and well!! Sorry I haven't posted since we have been here, things have just been go-go-go and I swear we haven't sat down once! I promise I have lots of stories/pics/details of all that's been going on, I just need to find a minute when I can sit and blog ;) So far it's been a great adventure though, and now that our first week is behind us and I feel a lot more settled, I will do a much better job of keeping in touch and staying up to date!! (Sorry that's all for now!!!) Miss you all :)

7 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Whatever;-). Find time;-). Miss you. Xoxo

bobarah said...

Good to know that you have been busy! Heard that Brian made the All Star team. Congrats to him!

Anonymous said...

Glad your getting settled! I was hoping we would get to see you up in Sapporo! Congrats to Brian for making the All Star team! Have fun!!

Bill and Paige said...

I'm with Kelsey...find time:) Can't wait to hear all about Japan and to see pics.

cari said...

I can't wait to see you and Brian standing next to some Japanese people :) jk.. :)

Emily said...

I am so glad to hear from you I am sad I missed you before you left! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kirsten said...

I can't get on you for not blogging! At least we have skype!!