Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Holy Heat Wave!

I'm all for hot weather, but when it hits 92 degrees in Seattle and you have no air conditioning...

...we all begin to look like this!!!
I think we need a dip in the lake!!

LOL!!  It's been 2 days in a row of 90 degree plus weather here, and you just watch, it will be 50 and raining by the weekend!!  Gotta love the Pacific Northwest!!

6 comments:

kkp1220 said...

OMG, totally remember those days. It is the worst with no air. I love that picture

Bill and Paige said...

Love that picture!! So cute:)

Marie and Wes said...

Come over!! We have AC!!

CrazyRossHouse said...

it's 60 and rainy down here...go figure!

Kirsten said...

I jumped in the lake today, it felt great! I have to agree though, 75 would be just fine. Cute pic!

bobarah said...

Be sure to go out and buy your fans soon. Pretty soon they will be all sold out! Heat wave = mass fan buying in the Pacific NW :)