We had the best Memorial Day Weekend! Beautiful weather had us outdoors everyday enjoying the sunshine and our family and friends!! From playing in the sand at the beach, to celebrating Austin's birthday and just hanging out in the sun, it was absolutely wonderful!! Couldn't resist posting a bazillion pictures of our weekend...
Of course we can't go anywhere without our baseball gear!!
Brooke loves laying out in the sun already!!!
Austin looking too cool in his shades!
LOVING this sunshine!!!
Brooke showing off her red, white and blue for Memorial Day!! (Actually it's her outfit for the 4th of July, (yes...she has an outfit for the 4th of July!!!) but we have discovered it's probably going to be a bit too small by then!!!)
Me and Brooke enjoying a nice night out!!
Me and the kids ;)
Loving being in the blow up pool, even if the water was actually freezing!!!
Austin being brave in the cold water, while his cousin was smart and opted to stay out!!!
Having a ball!!!
Getting a push from his cousin Quin! Austin just loves hanging out with his cousins!!
Weeeeeee!!!!!
Brooke sunbathing again!!
LOVE this picture!!! Brooke and her cousin Tyler enjoying the sun together!!
Nothing like playing in the sand!!
Austin, Tyler, Quin and their friend Kaitlyn planning the ultimate sand castle!
Austin and his cousins enjoying a day at the beach!
Austin admiring his first pair of flip flops!! He couldn't stop staring at them, he loved wearing them!!!
Quin, Austin, Tyler and Brooke visiting their Uncle Timmy on his birthday...he would have been 41 this year...we love you Timmy!!!
So cute...Quin takes such good care of his little cousin!!!!
Austin cheering Brooke on during her tummy time!!
Celebrating turning 2 is so much fun!!! (I think we lit his candles and sang Happy Birthday at least 5o times!! He couldn't get enough!!!)
Shootin Hoops!
Happy at the Park!
What's a 3 day weekend without a good nap!!!
As you can tell, we were busy, but couldn't have had more fun!!!
5 comments:
Love his michigan shirt;-)
I am very late with a congrats to your family, but congrats! Your little family is beautiful, we have not seen yall since Superbowl when I was newly pregnant...time is flying bye!
I'm so glad you keep up with all this blogging! Great job! All your pics are super. We love having you "home"!
Great pictures as always!!! I love the bow that Brooke is supporting--::) Are you close to going to Japan??
Austin is going to miss all his cousins when you guys leave. I have July 4th outfits too:) I'm sure Paige does along with a matching bow~
Post a Comment