This little girl LOVES her baths!! She is just so calm and happy when she in her bath, and Austin has had so much fun helping me bathe her! He loves to "spray" her with water to wash all the "bubbles" off!! Brooke loves the water so much, I put her in the most adorable little bathing suit she got from my friend Lindsey, it's just the cutest thing!!
Our bathing beauty showing off her first swimsuit!
Isn't this swimsuit just the cutest little thing!
Showing off my little girl!
Love those toes...and just look at that chunk of an arm!!! She'll be bench pressing before we know it!!
Austin helping me give Brooke her bath!
Austin loves to help!! I think it's cute how Brooke is just staring at him!
Such the big helper!!
Washing that hair!! (It kind of looks like I am putting her in a choke hold, LOL!)
All cozy after her bath!
4 comments:
Sooo cute! That bathing suit is the best - Maybe since she tried it on, we'll actually get some nice weather :>)
Gosh she looks like you;-)
She is too cute;-)
Totally agree with Kelsey..she looks like you!! You should post one of your pictures at that age so we can see :) You always take such good pictures!!!
I'm so glad she likes the suit. :) Hopefully she doesn't grow out of it before we see the sun again! She is quite the bathing beauty!
Post a Comment