Austin has been quite the big brother!! He loves checking in on his little sister and even gives her kisses all on his own! I catch him lying next to her or lying on her like his own little pillow, but when you try to get him to hold her for a picture, he acts all tough and doesn't want anything to do with her! LOL! But I have managed to capture some cute moments between them when he isn't looking...here are a few ;)
Austin checking in on Brooke!
Such the proud big brother!
I just love this picture! I caught him laying there just looking at her and talking to her...it was too cute!
Sharing a laugh with his little sis!
Another sweet Brother/Sister moment! Austin giving Brooke a little kiss ;)
Hanging out with his little sister!
Lounging around!
"Hey Brooke, when you get older, we are going to have so much fun together!"
Brooke wondering if she will ever be as tall as her big brother! (Her Daddy hopes she will be like 6'8" so we won't ever have to deal with boys!! LOL!)
Austin using his little sister as a pillow!
Austin loves sitting on this little play mat with Brooke! Whenever we put her down on it, he goes over to her and sits on it with her! And he always brings over a few of his toys to show her...like in this picture, he is showing her the lights on his police truck!
4 comments:
so cute! She is looking more and more like you!!
I love him showing her his cars. Too cute;-) Makes him look so big!
Austin is totally Brian and Brooke is totally you!! Such cute pictures :)
That's how Kate looks right before she pokes Meghan in the eye:) I swear. Watch out!
Post a Comment