Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brooke at 1 month...

It's hard to believe a month has gone by so fast!  Brooke is officially one month old now!!  She has her one month check up on Thursday...I am dreading the whole shot part of the appointment, but I am anxious to see how much she has grown since she was born!  She is still such a good baby, and loves to eat, sleep and be cuddled ;)  We finally got her birth certificate and social security number and have already sent in for her passport, so hopefully it won't be much longer until we get to take her on her first plane ride to go see her Daddy in Japan!!  Here is Brooke at one month:

Waving hello!! (Or clawing like a Tiger!!)

One month old today!!

Brooke loves to look around at everything going on!

Showing off her rolls!


Our little one month old!!

3 comments:

Marie and Wes said...

hahahahah. Clawing like a tiger! hahaha. That's hilarious! I can picture her saying, "gggrrrr!" haha.

I love her so much! Can't wait to hug her tomorrow!!

Loosy said...

What a little cutie. I just want to squeeze and kiss her. She looks just like her momma.

Nicole said...

She is cute. that went by fast. please don't got to japan. just kidding.