3 weeks have come by so fast!! I can't believe Brooke was 3 weeks old today! She has been the best baby, still sleeping and eating so good and she loves to tag along and go all sorts of places with her mommy and big brother! She is still the noisiest little thing, I have never heard a baby grunt and coo and snort so much!! It is so funny ;) She loves her baths and going for walks in her sling and we love that she is keeping her eyes open more and more during the day!
Here's Brooke at 3 weeks:
It's exhausting being a 3 week old!!
3 comments:
You always hear that people take fewer pictures of their second child. I can't imagine how many pictures you have of Austin if this is the case :) Brooke is so beautiful and I'm so glad she is being such a good baby for you! The Japanese people are just going to want to eat her up :)
She is so cute. Love the flower. Brooke is going to have a thing for large flowers.
So cute;-)
I am such a loser friend:-( Happy Belated Birthday. I cannot believe I forgot:-( I am so sorry, but I did put it in my calender for next year;-)
I cannot call you...I have no voice. This illness is crazy. I had a fever the day before today, I have a sore throat and literally NO voice:-(
Miss you
xoxo
Post a Comment