Monday, May 4, 2009

A Great Surprise!

A few days ago my best friend since 3rd grade gave me the best present...she flew up from Arizona to come visit me and meet our little girl Brooke!!  The best part about it, was that it was a complete and total surprise!  I had no idea she was coming up here, it literally brought tears to my eyes when I saw her!  She even planned a fun get together with a bunch of our friends so they could meet Brooke too and we could all hang out together again!  We had a great time and I am so thankful for all she did for me!  Thanks Mandy, you are such an amazing friend!!

Brooke meeting her "Auntie" Mandy for the first time!

Mandy and Me :)

Me and the girls hanging out :)  It was a lot of work trying to get a group shot with all our kids looking too!!!  This was the best we could do! Poor Mandy tried her hardest to get Austin to smile for the camera!!  *From left: Aynsley, Me & Brooke, Mandy & Austin, Lindsey, Jessica & Tatum, and Emily & Hayden*

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

OMG!!!
What a great surprise;-) That was soooo nice of her. Glad you had a good time!!

But JJ, it's Mandy;-) I'm friends with Sandy;-)

Nicole said...

What a great surprise. Everyone looks great. Sandy you look like you did not just have a baby. Oh my your looking good.