I can't believe our little girl was 2 weeks old today! She is such a happy baby and I even got her first smile today! I put on her big flower hat and she just gave me the biggest smile, I was in heaven! She is still sleeping good and eating good too, and just so much fun to watch grow :) She even finally lost her umbilical cord yesterday, I was very happy for that! She has such amazing head strength for 2 weeks, always trying to look up and around at things already!
Loving that smile!!! The first smile caught on camera :)
2 weeks old today and wondering why the heck she has the world's largest flower on her head!
2 weeks old and playing dress up already!
Brooke just hanging out!
Our little girl is growing so fast!
Getting some rolls and lovin it!
Our little chunky monkey at 2 weeks!
5 comments:
LOVE the hat!!
OMG. LOVE that hat. She is gorgeous. Love her dark skin and hair. Brian's going to have his hands full when she hits high school. (Not to rush it. She's only 2 weeks and I mentioned HS. Sorry.)
I agree...love the hat :) She is simply adorable...I think that you are going to play dress up a lot!!!
You, Paige and Courtney must hit up the same etsy stores with your big hats and bows;-)
She is adorable. Can't believe she is 2 weeks. How are all your certifications coming along?
Sandy, she is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment