Today is the best day! We just picked up Brian from the airport and it was the greatest feeling in the world seeing him again! Austin went absolutely crazy when he saw Brian, screaming "Dadda, Dadda!!" over and over again, reaching his hands out for him in excitement! It just melted my heart! Hunter went crazy too and practically tackled Brian when he saw him! We are just overjoyed to be together as a family again!
Austin with his Daddy again!
I missed watching them snuggle with each other!
All my boys back together!!
Austin and Hunter haven't left Brian's side ;) It just the cutest thing seeing them together again!
Not only are we all back together again, but it's also absolutely gorgeous here today...what a perfect sunny day to be hanging out together as a family!! We couldn't be more blessed!
*Just a quick baby girl update...the hospital got really busy last night and all the beds are full, so instead of reporting there this morning, we are probably going to check in sometime late afternoon or early evening...we are just waiting for them to call us!! We will keep you posted!*
6 comments:
tears in my eyes:-(
so excited for you;-)
sorry, i am with some friends and she is signed in.
It's Kelsey;-)
That is so awesome that Brian came home!! I bet its nice to have a few quiet hrs aslone with him before she comes:)
Cant wait to hear the good news!!!
How awesome...you write so well that I felt like I was there too:) Can't wait to hear about the new little Falky :)
So sweet!
Brings tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. I don't think there is a better feeling for a mom than having her whole clan together!
Post a Comment