Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here she is!!!

We are so very proud to introduce the newest member of our family, 

Brooke Elizabeth Falkenborg
8lbs 12oz
21 1/2 inches
April 21, 2009 at 5:51pm

Our little girl!

Welcome to the world Brooke Elizabeth!

The proud parents!

Our family!

Such a good big brother...Austin is sharing his car with his baby sister!

Austin driving his car on his little sister's head!

Such a proud big brother!

Daddy's little girl already!

Mommy and me!

Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes and prayers...we are all doing great and enjoying our newest addition to the family!  She is such a happy baby, and we can't wait to get her home and introduce her to everyone!

P.S. Knowing me there are obviously a lot more pictures to come!!!  :)

14 comments:

cari said...

Congrats Falky family!!! She is beautiful :)

kkp1220 said...

Yeah!!!
Who does she look like?
She is so beautiful. Take that hat off, I want to see her hair;-)

xoxoxo
wish I could be there

Bill and Paige said...

Sandy, you make me so proud with all your pictures! Next time my sisters make fun of me I'm just going to point to you:) I LOVE THEM ALL!! She's so cute. Congrats! Hopefully it was pretty painless! That pic of Brian and Brooke is so great!

I"m with Kels...let's see the hair! I'm sure it's already thick and curly like yours:)

Can't wait to get the girls together!

Nicole said...

She is perfect and already looks like a Patterson to me.
PASS SET SPIKE! Brookie Brooke is going to dominate the net just like her mommy did.

Brooke said...

CONGRATS Sandy! She's absolutely gorgeous. I agree with Nicole, you have a little mini me in the making.

PS - She has a pretty awesome name. ;)

PS - When you have a moment to spare I'd love to hear the birthing/labor details.

. said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous - of course!

Lindsey said...

P.S. I'm with Brooke...about the gorgeousness and also wanting to hear the details. That will be us very soon...O!M!G!!!

Also, you are the best blogger ever. I can't find time to update pcitures of my belly and you somehow manage to update during and immediately after childbirth! I am such a slacker.

Cathy said...

What a beautiful family you guys make!!!! :) We are so excited to get a granddaughter! Your pictures are priceless! We love you guys! xoxoxoxo I am so excited!!!!!!!!

bobarah said...

Congrats Falkys!! I love the name, it is so pretty. I cant wait to see more pics, especially one like Austin driving cars on her head! Priceless :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brian and Sandy (Austin and Hunter, too!!) I can't wait to meet her, but I guess it will be after baseball season. Keep your blog updated so we can watch her grow.

caxline said...

congratulations!

CrazyRossHouse said...

YEAH! Another baby as big as mine...oh and YEAH! you had your baby. I am so happy for you. The babies are all going to be walking by the time everyone is done and back home and we can all get together. Hope you are feeling well and enjoying this special time!

Carly said...

Congratulations Sandy! You look great and your family is perfect now! :) I'm glad Brian got to come home too. I look forward to more pictures. :-)

dave+debi said...

Sandy, Brian and Austin, CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new addition to the family!!! Brooke is absolutely beautiful. I'm so excited for you and your growing family. You guys are so adorable!! congrats and lots of love!
debi