Tuesday, April 21, 2009

At the hospital!

We finally got the call to come in to the hospital! After a lot of waiting around for the phone to ring, we got the call at 5:30 this morning and it didn't take us long to get here! Things are going well so far, our baby girl should be here sometime later this afternoon, we can't wait!  

Checking in to the hospital bright and early on a gorgeous Washington day!

Yay! I am going to be a big brother today!!

I thought this was a cute picture of Austin trying to pat my belly as I posed for my 39 week photo!!

We will keep you posted as soon as she makes her arrival into this world!!  Not much longer!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love how you are keeping us all posted. This is great.

Lindsey said...

I agree with Nicole. P.S. I am soooo excited for you!

kkp1220 said...

PUSH!!!

Bill and Paige said...

PUSH HARD!! We can't wait to meet the new falky:)

You look way too good at 5am!!