Austin's visit to the Easter Bunny this year went much like his trip to see Santa at Christmas...not very well!! He loved waving to the bunny from afar, but when it came time to sit on his lap, he wanted absolutely nothing to do with it!! We happened to be at the mall right when it opened and there was no one there, so we had all the time on our hands to try to get Austin to sit with the bunny, but no matter what we tried, he wasn't having it!! I got a work out in just trying to get Austin near the bunny, it was pretty funny! We ended up getting a photo, but I had to be in it, and it's not that pretty trying to get a 9 month pregnant lady on a little kid's stool with a screaming child on her lap!! LOL!! Had there been a line of kids waiting, I probably would have just given up and gone home, but we went for it, and this is what we got!!
Happy Easter Everyone!!
Austin clinging on to me for dear life!! He wasn't about to let go!!
Not very happy about being so close to the bunny!

Our official 2009 Easter picture! I don't know how the photographer managed to capture Austin in between screams, but he actually got a fairly good picture of Austin! (Me on the otherhand...looks like I've had one too many jelly beans!!)
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture of both of you!!! That Easter bunny is a little scary!
Wow, the photographer did get a great picture, that's amazing considering the pics you posted leading up to it :) Hopefully by Christmas he will be over his fear since you will be holding a little baby too!
Post a Comment