Thursday, April 23, 2009

Date Night!

2 nights before Brian had to leave to head back to Japan, we took Grandma and Pop-Pop up on their offer to babysit the kids so we could go out on a date together!  It had been a long time since we had gone out to dinner just us two!  We had a yummy mexican dinner together then hurried home so we could spend as much time together with our kids as possible :)  It was a great night!  Thank you Grandma and Pop-Pop!!

Brian and I getting ready for our dinner date!

Our date night's sure have changed a bit! LOL!!  
Nothing better than coming home to your wonderful kids and getting some cuddle time with them!

2 comments:

CrazyRossHouse said...

You look GREAT! I am going to go to bed and tell myself it's that black shirt and not that you are down to your pre pregnancy clothes and I am still wearing sweats:)

Anonymous said...

Sandy, you look awesome. You too, Brian, but Sandy is ridiculous!!! I was still in my PJ's a week after delivery. Drugs must be better these days. Brooke is adorable.