Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank You Mom!

I am so lucky to have the mom that I do!!
Yesterday we had to take her to the airport and it was so sad to say goodbye!!  She had been here with Austin, Hunter and I for a month and we couldn't have been more appreciative for all that she did for us!!  It made the time with Brian being gone go by so much faster and it was so fun having such great bonding time with her!  I am going up to Washington in a little over a week, so we didn't have to say goodbye for too long, but we will still miss her!!  You wouldn't believe all the cleaning and organizing she did for us, it was amazing all that she got done!!  A major thank you for all your hard work mom, for all the laughs and fun we shared, for all the walks and trips to the park, and for just being such a great friend, grandma, and mom ;)  We love you!!

Thank you for all that you do for us Grandma...

We had SO much fun with you while you were here...

Thank you for always wanting to play...

and for all the laughs we shared together...

we had lots of fun just hanging out...

and we love that you are always there for us with a helping hand...

and we are so grateful you came to stay with us!!  
THANK YOU!!

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun, but I'm so glad she is back!! Can't wait for you to get here too :>)