Thursday, February 19, 2009

Preparing for two...

While out for a walk the other day, Hunter seemed to be dragging a bit...maybe it was because we were an hour in and were no where close to being back home!!  I thought it would be good practice to see what it's like pushing around two, plus it would give Hunter a quick rest!  He wasn't too sure about his stroller ride though and hopped out not too much later!  Austin thought it was hysterical and kept laughing that "Woof Woof" was sitting with him!  Hopefully Austin will be just as welcoming to his baby sister when she assumes the seat next to him in a few weeks!!
Strolling around with my two kids!!

6 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

LOL! That pic is so cute:)

bobarah said...

This is hilarious!! Too bad for Hunter that he didn't like it very much. He might figure out soon, if you keep going for one hour walks, that it is better to ride than walk :)

kkp1220 said...

too funny.

Not to burst your bubble, but you have a little more than a few weeks;-) These last "few" weeks get harder and harder;-)

Marie and Wes said...

haha! That's hilarious! BTW you look amazing!! I can't WAIT to see you guys! I am so excited!

Nicole said...

OMG you have a bit of your mom in you. LOL

cari said...

So funny :) I'm sure the look on Austin's face was funny :)