Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sunny Days!

Seriously, are you sure it's February?!!!  I know we live in Arizona, but it has just been so incredibly nice outside here!!  We have been outdoors non-stop and loving this beautiful weather!!

Austin enjoying a snack out on his bench!  
Nothing like being able to eat outside in the warm sun!

Austin sharing his sunglasses with Lauren before a dip in their pool!

Floating in the water with mom!  
Austin had a great time swimming with all of his girlfriends...he was outnumbered 5 to 1!!  He didn't seem to mind at all :)

Hello Sunshine!

Swimming outside with friends in February...how lucky are we?!!

Even at night it's still beautiful out!  Austin was still having fun going down the slide with his friends Lauren & Kaelyn after a fun day in their pool!

5 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Glad we made the change to go swimming;-) See you this weekend (if not sooner)!!

xoxo

It is supposed to cool off, let's hope so;-)

bobarah said...

I can't believe it was warm enough to go swimming! It looks like you guys are keeping busy with Brian gone. I hope it goes fast for you! Hopefully you will be in Japan during Interleague play and Callie and I will come and see you guys. Enjoy your warm weather!!

Kirsten said...

Ok, I have goosebumps and my fingers are numb they are so cold!! Maybe if I stare at your pics long enough I will get warm!

cari said...

:) It has been so awesome :) We have some rain in the forecast which will be a nice change :) So glad the kids are enjoying it!! I bet they are sleeping well at night!!!

Nicole said...

Bring the sun to Seattle...