My friend Ann, who was also a college teammate, had a bridal shower/bachelorette party in Arizona this weekend, and I was thrilled to be able to see her and a few of my other teammates who made the trip out to help her celebrate! We don't get to see each other very often, so when we do we have so much fun catching up! We had a great time...I wish we all lived closer together so we could do this more often!! We laughed so hard, I love getting together with my college girls, no matter how long it's been since we saw each other last, it's like we haven't been a part at all!!
Me and Stephanie at Ann's bachelorette party!
Some of my college teammates celebrating Ann's bachelorette party!
I was the only pregnant one, but it came in handy when it was time to drive everyone around! :)
From left: Annette, Stephanie, Ann (the bride to be) and me!
Me and Annette getting ready for Ann's night out!
I am really sad I am not going to be able to make it to Ann's wedding. She is getting married really close to my due date and I won't be able to travel back to Arizona for it. I will miss seeing most of my other teammates who will be out for the wedding, so I was lucky to be able to attend the festivities this weekend!! A major thank you to my mom who watched Austin and Hunter for me while I was out with the girls!! :)
2 comments:
Glad you had fun! You look beautiful, as always!
I'm sure they loved having a DD!!!
glad you had a good time
Post a Comment