Today I had an ultrasound to check the progress of our little girl :) I have been getting extra ultrasounds due to her having a 2 vessel umbilical cord instead of a normal 3 vessel cord, and also because at 18 weeks, we discovered she had some cysts in her brain that appeared to be pretty serious, but thankfully after lots of tests and prayers, have almost completely disappeared! It was a great appointment today, our doctor was very confident the remaining cyst will be gone by the time she is born, and we saw that she is growing wonderfully so far (measuring around 4 lbs 1 oz already!), putting me about a week and a half ahead of schedule!
Unfortunately, she was quite stubborn today and wouldn't show her face for one second, so I didn't get any pictures of her! I was sad I didn't get to see even the slightest glimpse of her little face, but today was just such a positive day after learning everything looks like it is going to be alright, we couldn't be more thankful :) A very special thank you to my mother in law Jane for watching Austin and Hunter for me so my mom and I could go to the ultrasound!!
4 comments:
Such great news Sandy! I'll be sure to say a prayer for you and your little girl. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Before you know it you'll be holding a precious, gorgeous, mini Sandy in your arms!!!
I'm so glad everything is looking good! I can't wait to meet her! I'm so glad I don't have 9 weeks:) I don't think I could do it!!
So glad that things went good at your ultrasound. Can't wait to see you.
Can't wait to see you!!!!!! So glad to hear the good news. :)
Post a Comment