Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Austin being Austin...

Austin is at the most fun age right now...he's talking more, which means you never know what you are going to hear out of his mouth, he says the funniest things sometimes! (and also means we have to watch everything we say, he is quite the parrot!); he's got quite a sense of humor and can be just down right silly; he's so energetic and full of life, he is always exploring and keeping us on our toes, which we just love...and even in his bad moods, temper tantrums and awnry moments, he is just such a character, it's very hard not to smile at him and just laugh! Every day is such an adventure with you Austin, thank you!!

Who needs a fridge?! Austin is so creative!! Making use out of our metal lamp and sticking his magnetic letters/numbers on it!!

I know, I know, he is going to kill us one day for posting a potty picture!! But he just gets so darn proud when he actually goes on the potty, it's hard not to want to share the excitement!

I think we've seen these cheeks before!! Not the first time Austin has been caught doing something with his cheeks showing (here he is brushing his teeth, and pointing out that he needs a sticker on his teeth brushing chart!)!!

Always a ham, even when riding his trike!

Having fun at the park!

As good as he is, he has his moments...and time-out's are needed!! It's amazing he actually listens to us and keeps his nose to the wall the whole time out! The cutest thing though, is when he is able to come out of his time out, he always wants a hug, and says "sorry mom-mom, sorry," how cute is that?!

He loves, loves, loves to steal his sister's sippy cups! Such the thief!

What's being a kid without getting messy?!!! Austin loves to paint or play play-doh at his friends Lauren and Kaeyln's house, it's the first thing he runs to when over there!

Always being silly these days, it starts first thing in the morning at breakfast!

What did I tell ya?! Such a ham!! Laughing that mom-mom's boots were so big on him!! (Brooke thought so too!)

3 comments:

cari said...

Ha!! He is going to kill you for the butt cheek post!!!

kkp1220 said...

CUTE!!

Kirsten said...

So funny! I love the time-outs! I wish I had thought of that. My kids had to sit on the stairs, which wasn't very effective, especially with Quin, since he'd just sit there and laugh and I'd get red-hot mad!