Monday, June 16, 2008

Total Boy!

Isn't this totally something a boy would do?!!  We had just gotten back from a trip to the pool, and I thought I would let Austin "air out" a bit.  I was in the kitchen making him a snack, and when I turned around I caught him standing with the fridge door wide open, totally naked, rummaging through all the food!! LOL!!  Not even a few seconds later, he peed all over the kitchen floor.  Totally giggling while he did it :)  And here I thought I was doing him a favor by letting him air out!!  But seriously, isn't this just the cutest thing, I had to laugh at this one!!! :)

Such a boy!!

You can see part of Hunter in this picture...they are starting to be partners in crime together!!  He was probably hoping Austin would grab him some food too!! :)

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

LOL!!!

too cute

Make sure A know that H has allergies and would cost you a fortune;-)

xoxo
Kelsey

Bill and Paige said...

He is so cute! I love the one where he's smilin at you! I bet cleaning up the pee wasn't that cute though:)

xoxo

Brian's in CO over the 4th of July. We'll be there hanging out, so you are more than welcomed to join us. We are planning on going to a game!