Brian and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary today! It's amazing how fun and wonderful these 6 years have been together...and we have 1 dog, 2 kids, 8 different states and 1 foreign country we have temporarily called home to show for it! I am so blessed to have such an incredible husband and family, thank you Bri, I love you and Happy Anniversary!
Brian and I celebrating our 6th anniversary!
*Thank you Jane and Tom for watching the kids for us so we could go out to dinner with our friends to celebrate!! Austin and Brooke always love having their "Grandma Nana Poppa" babysit them!! You guys are the best!*
5 comments:
Thanks for letting us celebrate with you;-0 Dinner was so yummy!!
Happy Anniversary! We're sorry we didn't call you!!!!!!!! My pregger brain is going to be the end of me. Hope you had a fabulous day!!!
Happy Anniversary Sandy!
And I totally missed it! Cheers to you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Happy Anniversary! 6 years went by sooooo fast! You guys look great! Glad you got to celebrate with Kelsey and JJ! xoxo :)
Post a Comment