We are so lucky Austin and Brooke get along so well, the are quite the brother/sister team! Sure, they have their moments (ie: Brooke stealing Austin's cars from him and Austin yelling at her, "No Booke, Mine!" and then proceeding to pick up all of his toys and moving them across the room in attempt to keep her away from them!), but for the most part, they have so much fun playing together, it's just the best watching these two ;)
Austin loves holding his little sis ;)
He also loves entertaining her...here he is pretending to be a walrus with my teaspoons and showing her how to crawl!
I can't tell if he is tackling her or hugging her, but either way it's cute ;)
I got you sis!
Hanging out together!
Getting into mischief together...one of the two got my shoe boxes out of the closet and they then proceeded to shred all of the paper all over the carpet..Brooke thought this was the best thing ever!
Sharing a hug
I just love these two ;)
1 comments:
What cuties! I can't wait to hug them. Less then two weeks!!! xoxoxo :)
Post a Comment