Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We proudly introduce our new niece!!!

We couldn't be more excited to announce the arrival of our beautiful niece, Olivia Grace Falkenborg!

Olivia was born at 12:05am, January 18th...giving her Uncle Brian the best birthday gift of all, as they now share the same birthday! How cool is that!! It is killing us that we aren't there to see her in person (we will be there in a week, we can't wait!), but from the looks of her pictures, she is absolutely beautiful!! Olivia weighed in at 9 lbs 1 oz, and has the most adorable chubby cheeks to prove it!! Good job Wes and Marie!!! This is Wes and Marie's first child, and we are just so incredibly happy for them, they are going to be the best parents!! Welcome to the world Olivia Grace, we sure love you and can't wait to meet you!!!

The proud parents a few weeks before the birth of this little beauty...

...our beautiful niece, Olivia Grace!

Just check out those incredible cheeks and lips!! So cute!!



Congratulations Wes and Marie!!!
We can't wait to watch Olivia grow...we are so happy for you!!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

What a beautiful baby. I love those chubby cheeks! She has her Mom's beautiful mouth! Olivia and Brooke are going to have so much fun growing up together! xoxo :)

cari said...

So cute!! I love how the hospital beanie has a bow on it!!!

CrazyRossHouse said...

love the hat! that's what tori had for stella. tried to find it for so long:) congratulatons to them! i can't read about them anymore cuz they are private, keep the updates on them:)

Bill and Paige said...

yeah!! so excited for them. going to check her blog right now. I love her hate!! I didn't get one of those:( My next one I'm going ot choose the hospital based on the hat:)