...a little niece or nephew this winter!!!!
We are so excited we can finally announce that Brian's brother Wes & his wife Marie are having a baby!!!! Austin and Brooke can't wait to have a little cousin to play with and grow up with! They finally get to be the "big" cousins now!! We are so happy for them and can't wait to meet their little one coming in January!! Congratulations you guys, we are just absolutely thrilled for you!!!!
The parents to be!!
Austin and Brooke with their Uncle Wes & Auntie Marie...look how natural they look with kids already!! They are going to be such amazing parents!
Congratulations, We love you!!!
1 comments:
ok, you totally got me!! You might as well get pregnant too Sandy! Miss you! Could use your help right now since I am trying to find something to wear to a wedding this weekend! I got a cute dress (I think), but could use your fashion sense!!)
Post a Comment