Austin's been sick with a serious runny nose all week, so we haven't done much but stay at home and try to get him better. Thankfully it's been beautiful out these past few days so we have been outside trying to dry that nose up!!
Austin picking flowers!
He loves to bring me flowers from our plants, only they never get to me in one piece, they are usually in a million little petals and all crumbled up!! I don't mind though, I just love getting them!!
Austin loves to "sit" in his new soccer goal he got for Christmas! He usually wants me to kick the balls at him while he is in the net, and then he just starts laughing when they hit him!! This is him right after I set it up, he ran right in it and had the biggest grin on his face!
Hopefully Austin will start to feel better soon, but until then, we are going to keep enjoying this gorgeous weather!
2 comments:
Austin is just so cute and happy!! We can't wait to see you guys in a month or so... right? Maybe? Hope so!!
Too cute.
Post a Comment