Dear Austin and Baby Girl on the way...
Today is your Daddy & Mommy's 5th wedding anniversary!
Here is the story of how we met and fell in love, and became the family we are today...

Way back when...we dated and fell in love...
(your Daddy called and called me in college and I finally agreed to a date with him! We haven't been a part since!)
...and through it all, we have celebrated many wonderful years together and are so lucky for the amazing family we call our own!
Happy Anniversary Bri...I love you!!
Thank you so much for everything, I can't wait for what's to happen next!!




5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Falkys!! Very cool post of pictures!!
Happy 5th Anniversary! I can't believe it has been five years! I agree with Cari, cool pictures! A look at your history through snaphots. We are glad Brian was persistant in getting you to date him. Some funny stories there! What a prize you both ended up with and gave to us! We love you guys, Mom and Dad :)
Cheers to both of you! What cute pics.
Happy anniversary you two! Love you guys and miss you much! :)
What a love story!!! Happy Day!!
Post a Comment