2009 couldn't have started out more beautiful! We had a gorgeous day, full of 70 degree plus weather, pool time, lots of football and good friends!! We couldn't have asked for a better New Year's Day!!
Hello New Year's Sunshine!!
All the kids enjoying some warm weather and having fun in the pool!
Are we lucky or what?!!
These two have become the best of friends lately :)
3 comments:
Wow! Little different than our weather! We got snow last night but it was SUNNY all day! so beautiful with all the snow. We wish we could have been there with you! That shirt is ADORABLE on him! Did people think it was funny? I think it is hilarious!
Miss you!
I want to come!!
I can't imagine being warm in the sun right now! Sounds great! We got a dusting of snow last night, and it's still pretty cold. I wonder when we'll come visit in AZ... hopefully you will be here this spring!!
Post a Comment