I went to put on Austin's jammies last night and it seems we are in great need for a bigger size! Poor Austin, his big toe just tore through the footsie!!
Here's Austin politely showing me that it is not normal for his toe to be sticking out!
Austin's ginormous big toe poking out of his PJ's!
3 comments:
That is too funny!!! I love your new pictures. The top one of Austin and Hunter is adorable. Hope you are enjoying your off season!
Hey Sandy! Be sure to let us know if Japan comes up as an option again for next year. We can give you some insights on all the different teams and let you know if you are getting a good deal :) We enjoyed our time over there, but it was definitely a change and definitely different from American baseball, both from my perspective and Scott's :)
What, you post everyday that I am not home????
Come over tonight when the guys to to MNF;-)
Post a Comment