Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

Tonight we taught Austin how to carve his first pumpkin!  I don't know why we only got 2 pumpkins (usually we get one for each of us), but that was what we had, so Brian and Austin shared one, while Hunter and I got the other one :)  Brian opted for the smaller one...I wonder why!  He was literally done with his while I was still trying to scoop mine out!!  Austin thought it was so funny to throw the goopy pumpkin mush and seeds at Hunter, who for some odd reason loved eating it!!  Hopefully our pumpkins will survive the night and make it to Halloween!  (Will someone please remind the state of Arizona that it is almost November and it is time to cool down already!!!)

Posing by our pumpkin masterpieces!  

Dad getting ready to show me how it's done!!

Now this is how you do it Austin!

Austin was very intrigued by the inside of the pumpkin!

Gettin messy!!

The boys hard at work!

Me and Mom!

Our pumpkins :)
(I know, they're not that fancy!!)

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I can't believe how into in Austin was. He was so intrigued! Brian's pumpkin is so small:)

I hope it stays warm for 1 more week. I want to lounge in the pool! Looking forward to seeing you:)

cari said...

Cute pictures :0 Once again...this cute little boy is always smiling :)

kkp1220 said...

cute family picture on the top!!